No. of Students participated 307
1. How much of the syllabus was covered in the class?
2. How well did the teachers prepare for the classes?
3. How well were the teachers able to communicate?
4. The teacher’s approach to teaching can best be described as?
5. Fairness of the internal evaluation process by the teachers.?
6. Was your performance in assignments discussed with you?
7. The institute takes active interest in promoting internship, student exchange, field
8. The teaching or mentoring process in your institution facilitates you in cognitive,
social or emotional growth.
9. The institution provides multiple opportunities to learn or grow.
10. Teachers inform you about your expected competencies, course outcomes or
11. Your mentor does a necessary follow-up with an assigned task to you.?
12. The teachers illustrate the concepts through examples or applications.
13. The teachers identify your strengths or encourage you with providing right
level of challenges.
14. Teachers are able to identify your weaknesses or help you to overcome them.
15. The institution makes effort to engage students in the monitoring, review or continuous
quality improvement of the teaching learning process.
16. The institute/ teachers use student centric methods, such as experiential learning, participative
learning or problem solving methodologies for enhancing learning experiences.
17. Teachers encourage you to participate in extracurricular activities.
18. Efforts are made by the institute/ teachers to inculcate soft skills, life skills or employability
skills to make you ready for the world of work.
19. What percentage of teachers use ICT tools such as LCD projector, Multimedia, etc. while teaching.
20. The overall quality of teaching-learning process in your institute is very good.
22.Is your classroom airy or congenial for learning?
23.Are you satisfied with the number of books in the library?
24.Are you satisfied with the lab infrastructure?
25.Are you satisfied with the canteen?